Saturday, February 19, 2022

If GOD didn't want me to WRITE

 


Luke 16:10

King James Version

10 He that is faithful in that which is least 

is faithful also in much: 

and he that is unjust in the least 

is unjust also in much.


I did say something about "reverse psychology" in why God wanted me to write, from the previous post.

This is how I knew GOD wanted me to WRITE, by phrasing it differently.


If GOD didn't want me to write:

1. He wouldn't have a couple give me a laptop, for FREE.

2. He wouldn't have given me my beloved baby sis, who was my forever companion, and catalyst.

3. He wouldn't have given me a BIBLE-believing friend who's first to read my posts.

4. He wouldn't have given me the ability to write.

5. He wouldn't have made me born again.

6. He wouldn't have made Scripture EASY for me to UNDERSTAND.

7. He wouldn't have kept inspiring me.

8. He wouldn't have alerted me to articles that need to be written, ANY moment He CHOOSES.

9. He wouldn't have given me the facility for words.

10. He wouldn't have made me childlike, and thus, PLAYFUL.

11. He wouldn't have given me a WEALTH of material.

12. He wouldn't have allowed me to do exhaustive research regarding His TRUTH elsewhere, when the BIBLE was there all along.

13. He wouldn't have kept me awake, when everyone's already sleeping.

14. He wouldn't have inspired me to write an article at midnight, just as I was already preparing to sleep.

15. He wouldn't have made writing so FUN.

16. He wouldn't have made writing so EASY for me.

17. He would have made me to be an architect, a doctor, a dancer, or an archaeologist.

18. He wouldn't have given me all this energy.

19. He wouldn't have made me ENJOY learning so MUCH.


As you can see, GOD destined me to WRITE.

Using the material of my life, to SERVE Him.

For He has much to tell you.

And He knows I've got a thing or two, too.

Starting with these blooks.

And posts from this blog you're reading now.


Image: Clip Art Best


The WRITING continues

  Hebrews 11:6 King James Version 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him:  for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,  a...