Thursday, March 3, 2022

WHEN to WRITE

 

Luke 24:49

King James Version

49 And, behold, 

I send the promise of my Father upon you: 

but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, 

until ye be endued with power from on high.


When do I write?

As born again, I write ONLY when the SPIRIT of GOD prompts me to write.

AFTER I've prayed to JESUS first.

More often than not, in the midst of prayer, an answer, or an instruction is already given.

And I work on it RIGHT AWAY.

Yesterday, I didn't write a thing.

I was waiting for a prompt

Nothing was forthcoming, so I slept at ten.

I knew SPIRIT wanted that.

No wonder He wanted me to sleep.

Today was going to be a busy day.

SPIRIT woke me up at five in the morning.

asked what JESUS wanted written.

Soon as I asked, a prompt was given.

Here's the result.

As I was writing that article, another was being born.

You're reading it now.

That's TWO articles for the day.

That's how FAST Spirit gives ideas.

I will tell you the SECRET to being GIFTED by SPIRIT in another post.

That makes THREE articles for the day.

And it's not even eight in the morning.

Some days, we write seven posts.

Not by me, but through GOD's SPIRIT.


Related material:

SECRET to being GIFTED by SPIRIT


Image: Unsplash


The WRITING continues

  Hebrews 11:6 King James Version 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him:  for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,  a...