Saturday, February 19, 2022

WHAT were you DESTINED to do?

 

Is this YOUR destiny?

John 6:37

King James Version

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; 

and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.


What were you destined to do?

Who were you destined to be?

Have you accomplished it?

Or does the way still seem vague?

There is a SURE way.

FOLLOW THE WAY.

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, 

the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


In JESUS is grace, and truth.

John 1:14

King James Version

14 And the Word was made flesh, 

and dwelt among us, 

(and we beheld his glory, 

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) 

full of grace and truth.


John 1:17

King James Version

17 For the law was given by Moses, 

but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.


Never again will you be lost.

Never again will you be manipulated.

You will find your peace, in CHRIST.

I did, as a writer.

I am in service, to the LORD.

Scripture has been made clear to me.

Only because I have the heart of a child.

JESUS likes that in us.

Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


Only through a humble, teachable heart, can the SPIRIT of GOD come to teach us.

John 14:16-17

King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father, 

and he shall give you another Comforter, 

that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; 

whom the world cannot receive, 

because it seeth him not, 

neither knoweth him: 

but ye know him; 

for he dwelleth with you, 

and shall be in you.


By ourselves, we won't be able to figure things out.

We need JESUS.

John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


Image: Free Vectors


The WRITING continues

  Hebrews 11:6 King James Version 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him:  for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,  a...