Saturday, July 22, 2023

MAKING life EASIER for OTHERS

 

1 John 4:7

King James Version

7 Beloved, let us love one another: 

for love is of God; 

and every one that loveth is born of God, 

and knoweth God.


I've always known it.

I could not bear to see people suffer.

All the research I did was so I may know.

How to make life easier for others.

How I can really help them.

What information can really help them.

How to prevent ANY form of harm.

How to do things better, and more intelligently.

How to make room for more important things.

It was my heart's delight.

If I can make life easier for others.

And take the fear out of their hearts.

And show them a better way.

Thus, all that painstaking "research".


If there was an "experiment", I was probably that.

All those hits and misses.

All the lessons learned.

All the pain I caused others.

All the near-harm I caused myself.

All the ignorance of GOD's laws.

All the resulting humbling.

April 2019 changed everything.

I wanted real change.

I didn't want to sin anymore.

I wanted to know ABSOLUTE truth.

The kind I can really share with others.

And have conviction in doing so.

For my research had always one part missing.

What information was being left out?

What was shielded from me?

But I kept on.


Five months after, GOD made me born again.

And that changed everything in my life.

SPIRIT and SCRIPTURE showed me the best way.

How to live life, according to the Bible.

How to live life, according to GOD's terms.

How to live life, according to JESUS.

SPIRIT taught me all that.

No longer was I researching other books.

Or getting hits and misses in my life.

The BIBLE sufficed.

Now, I knew everything for sure.

How to really make life easier for people.

GOD planted the seeds before I was born.

He knew what I was going to be.

He waited till I came around.

All that "research" would bear fruit.

All those errors will be of use.

I would be able to teach better.

And to help more.

Nothing would be mere theory.

Because I knew the THREE sides of the coin.

I was like an experiment, that eventually got right.

Thanks to GOD, Who didn't give up on me.


What did I learn about making life easier?

By sharing the gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

By sharing with you GOD's WORD.

By sharing with you His LAWS.

By sharing verses that answer life's everyday questions.

By sharing verses that answer life's toughest questions.

By sharing verses that give real hope for our challenges.

By sharing about JESUS.

He is all the help we need.

For in these end times, His WORD is all that will remain.

There is nothing we can "bank" on, but the WORD of GOD.

And that is JESUS.


Related material:

JESUS

WORD of GOD

GOD's WORD forever

SOUL-saving WORD

The GOD things

The HOLY SPIRIT

BORN AGAIN articles

GOD's GLORY blogs

PREDESTINATION

END times


Image: Clipart Library


The WRITING continues

  Hebrews 11:6 King James Version 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him:  for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,  a...