Friday, March 15, 2024

The WRITING continues

 

Hebrews 11:6

King James Version

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: 

for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, 

and that he is a rewarder of them 

that diligently seek him.


Laptop finally conked out.

For good.

After 54 months of non-stop writing, it heaved its last sigh.

Two days before it did, I heard a strange sound coming from it.

Whoops...

But laptop kept faithfully on.

Somehow, I was always able to troubleshoot it.

Somehow, it always responded to periodic reformatting.

Up until the 13th, it worked just fine.


Thinking I'd be able to sell it for something, I was wrong.

No one wanted to take it, except for one who gave a tiny token.

But that's not enough to buy a decent used one.

Of course, I can't go off course.

SPIRIT gave me 17 articles to work on.

At the internet shop, I could only muster one article.

"Something" was giving me an especially hard time at the shop.

It was painstaking working from the desktop.

What with loose keys from all the gamers who used it.

And something "heavy" was bearing down upon me.

As if something was hindering all my efforts.

I got a neck ache, and headache, from trying to work.

By the time I got home, I felt literally sick, and depleted.


But we got one article out.

Only to find I had a lot of typos, and jumbled thoughts.

We were able to fix that article.

And today, this is the first real article I'm writing again.

All because help came from heaven.

As my laptop heaved its last sigh, I didn't know if I'd have another laptop.

I didn't have the funds for a replacement.

But GOD gave me what I needed, asap.

My pastor-friend said GOD "urged" him to help me "right away".

So he made it happen this morning.

This morning, I got that laptop I was eyeing yesterday.

And boy, did it work real fast!

GOD gave me the "upgrade" I needed.

All those articles on my heart "dancing", must have pleased the LORD.

He knew I was on to something.

He gave me faster stuff to work with.

I'm still in awe at how fast everything transpired.


My friend also knows how important my work is.

He knows of my travails.

He also reads my posts regularly.

He's very Berean in his approach.

If my work pleases him, then I must be doing something right.

We both are sticklers for accuracy in handling GOD's WORD.

All I learned early on, I learned from my pastor-friend.


Interestingly, that old laptop was also a gift in 2019.

I had been working from internet shops.

But one day, I got into a "dead" zone.

Nothing worked that day.

Turned out, GOD had a surprise for me.

My mom's friends, a kind couple, gifted me with their old gamers laptop.

As you can imagine, it had TONS of memory, and was pretty fast.

That's how GOD works -- through people who care.

That laptop served me for 54 months.

SPIRIT and I got to create over 100 blogs, and 24 ebooks from it.

And now, I was gifted with funds to buy another used one.

My work for GOD continues.


GOD always makes things possible.

And all I did was just leave everything up to GOD.

I merely surrendered to His will.

Apparently, His will was for me to have upgraded tools.

That's why He retired the old laptop.

He knows I'm grateful for anything that comes from Him.

And I sure know when things come from the LORD.

My constant prayer is that I remain aligned with GOD's WLL.

As born againI don't know any other way but that.


Related material:

MINISTRY of CONSISTENCY


Image: Clipart Library


The WRITING continues

  Hebrews 11:6 King James Version 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him:  for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,  a...