Saturday, May 13, 2023

On PREPOSITION challenges

 

Matthew 18:3 

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


Prepositions can be tricky.

We all have the same challenges.

I did, once.

Consider the following:

of God

from God

for God

by God

to God

with God

about God

into God

in God


As workman for GOD, I have to be sure I get words right.

Rare is the person who doesn't get confused with prepositions.

I was once a business communications lecturer.

One task was to simplify letter-writing for executives.

Prepositions posed a Waterloo.

I figure, they had much to do already.

Why clutter their heads?

We found a solution:

-- Simplify writing.

-- Don't intellectualize too much.

-- Have fun writing, almost like a child.


And today, I found that image above.

Which illustrates prepositions even better.

Ends all confusion.

Makes you enjoy communicating more.

In a fun sort of way.

Anything SPIRIT makes me do to help everyone, I will do.

In the simplest way possible.

For we have to get the WORD out.

We need to be with JESUS during the RAPTURE.

No man left behind.

Ideally.


Image: Clipart Library


The WRITING continues

  Hebrews 11:6 King James Version 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him:  for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,  a...