Friday, July 29, 2022

SPIRIT makes writing FUN

 

The LORD JESUS said:

Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


Perhaps, it's how GOD created me to be.

That even as I share GOD's WORD with you, my heart gets playful with Him.

He did give me the gift of words.

So, when I told a friend my writing is for GOD's purpose, right away, SPIRIT alerted me to another word.

"Porpoise".

So, I check with Merriam-Webster.

True enough, purpose, and porpoise, sound alike.

You see, that's how it is to work with the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.

We have many fun moments of creating exciting blogs, writing Scripture-filled articles, playing with TONS of words, and sharing life-changing verses.

I am not afraid to be playful, with GOD.

JESUS loves kids.

Even an overgrown kid, like myself.

Look how His disciples treated children who were brought to Him:

Matthew 19:13

King James Version

13 Then were there brought unto him little children, 

that he should put his hands on them, 

and pray: 

and the disciples rebuked them.


LOOK how the LORD treats the children:

Matthew 19:14-15

King James Version

14 But Jesus said, 

Suffer little children, 

and forbid them not, 

to come unto me: 

for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

15 And he laid his hands on them, 

and departed thence.


The little kid in me, cannot ever be flushed out.

My heart just dances with JOY, when I think of the TRIUNE GOD.

I look upon GOD, as my father.

The FATHER of ALL FATHERS.

fear Him.

But I respect Him.

I ask about things I don't understand.

And He leads me to Scripture, and bingo!

An answer can be found in Scripture right away.

I always feel like I've hit a JACKPOT!

That's when I write the article He guides me to write.

I share the verses SPIRIT guided me to share with you.

Everything becomes a clear, cohesive whole.

With GREAT fun, in the process.

There's no end to our creativity.

Especially because the Bible is filled with MAGNIFICENT treasures.

There's so much to write about.

Being born again, has so many blessings.

Being taught by the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD is priceless.

You will be at your nicest, most creative, and porpoiseful best.

Can you feel GOD smiling?

I sure do!


P.S. Just so you know, I had no idea the difference between dolphins, and propoises. So, I checked. It's always fun learning something new each day.


Related material:

The PURPOSE of the HOLY SPIRIT

SPIRIT of GOD

WORD of GOD

PRAISE village


Image: Unsplash


The WRITING continues

  Hebrews 11:6 King James Version 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him:  for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,  a...